The Generate Design program supported graphic designers looking to create or innovate in their own business.
Generate Design, delivered with the Creative Industries Innovation Centre (CIIC) and the Australian Graphic Design Association (AGDA), gave 135 participants across Australia a chance to take part in a business planning and mentoring intensive to invest in the growth and development of the Australian graphic design industry.
Ten finalists then received $10,000 business development grants. All participants were start-ups or small agencies with plans for growth and innovation.
Generate Design is a legacy program that was delivered in 2013/14. We are no longer taking applications for this program.
Generate Design Recipients
Successful recipients of Generate Design in 2013/14 included:
- Amber Standley, Apositive, ACT – $10,000
- Daniel McKeating, Studio Lost and Found, WA – $10,000
- David & Rebecca McBurney, Merry Go Round, VIC – $10,000
- Dot Georgoulas, Typeoffice, VIC – $10,000
- Erin Harris, Crooked Micks Creative, VIC – $10,000
- Euan Black, Hart Black, WA – $10,000
- Georgia Perry, NSW – $10,000
- Luke Beeton, Sailor Studio, NSW – $10,000
- Melanie Topham, Tomorrow People, NSW – $10,000
- Renee Weaver, Evolve Brand Design, QLD – $10,000