Culture Business Canberra 2018 | The Art of Fundraising
We are a principal sponsor of Culture Business Canberra, a leading conference for fundraising in the arts.
Culture Business is dedicated to fundraising in the arts sector. It gathers sponsors, philanthropists, foundations and professionals from arts organisations to discuss cutting-edge strategies and case studies in corporate sponsorship, philanthropy, organisational behaviour and alternate funding models.
This year’s Culture Business in Canberra will tackle the issues facing arts fundraisers today.
The program covers every aspect of fundraising in the arts: from philanthropy to membership, online retail, communications, corporate sponsorship, and government funding. The panel of local and international speakers also extends beyond the arts, to include high-profile leaders in areas such as technology, business, and corporate sponsorship.
The conference will discuss:
- How does one prospect, cultivate and retain a corporate sponsor?
- How can a crisis be transformed into an opportunity?
- What are the steps involved in designing, adopting and sticking to an effective long-term fundraising strategy?
- How can we best engage with our boards and committees?
- What type of development staffing structure is most conducive to success in fundraising?
See the up-to-date list of confirmed speakers.Book now and join 250 participants from international and Australian arts organisations, sponsors, philanthropists and foundations to learn more about the Art of Fundraising.