The Fundamentals of Arts Fundraising | Hunter Region Online Pilot
Want to learn the foundations of arts fundraising?
This webinar is now fully booked. Please contact our programs team to be added to the waitlist.
Registrations for our online Fundamentals of Arts Fundraising workshop are now open to organisations and individuals in the Hunter Region.
The Fundamentals of Arts Fundraising is designed for practitioners who want to learn the foundations of arts philanthropy and sponsorship or those looking to refresh their knowledge.
This workshop is perfect for:
- Arts practitioners who want to learn the basics of arts fundraising, philanthropy and sponsorship;
- Arts practitioners with some fundraising experience and knowledge;
- Board members of arts organisations interested in diversifying their organisation’s income streams.
What you’ll get:
The workshop will be delivered via Zoom over two 150 minute sessions. You will need to be available to attend both sessions.
Tuesday 16 June 10:00am – 12:30pm, and
Tuesday 23 June 10:00am – 12:30pm
- Business partnerships 101
- Philanthropy 101
- How to make your organisation fundraising-ready
- Building a case for support
- Fundraising strategies
- Developing a fundraising plan
This is a chance to connect with your peers and learn from your Creative Partnerships State Manager, Este Darin-Cooper, who will provide local perspective, case studies and insights on how to implement what you’ve learned.
We are piloting online delivery, so to ensure the best learning outcomes, capacity for this event is limited to 20. Preference will be given to those based in the Hunter region, as content and case studies will be tailored for organisations and individuals from this region. If you are based outside this region please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be placed on the waitlist.
We are offering the workshop at a discounted rate, in recognition of the circumstances facing arts organisations.